Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Eye Candy Caddies Limited, a company registered in England and Wales ("Eye Candy Caddies").
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
2. We may also use your data to provide you with information about Eye Candy Caddie's goods and services which may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
3. If you do not want us to use your data for marketing purposes in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using our preferred payment gateway, Paypal.
3. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our services you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
4. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
1. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159, Companies Act 2006.
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.